Here it goes. This is my new journal online. Since I'm going to have more free time during the summer, I deciede to post pictures to show what my life is like in Tokyo. I don't want the whole world to know what's on my mind so I'm not going to write a diary but I will post as many pictures as I can. This will be my photo journal. I hope you all enjoy it.
My very first picture on this journal is my own little Tardis. It makes me a super dork that I have one, but its really cute. :)
3 comments:
I think "your" tardis is over here . . . Hopefully that makes it "my" tardis =) It must make me a bigger dork for buy you a tardis, ha ha ha.
haha, dorks are awesome (this is Carolina)
and yes Adam, if you pay attention, I have a blog.
It's about knitting.
And youtube videos.
And silly pictures.
I might be approaching your dorkiness level.
Post a Comment