I'm writing this in my home in Tokyo now. Every time I come home, it feels as if I never went to San Francisco and never left Japan for my life here is so different from what I have in the U.S..

Today was really warm just like a couple weekends ago in San Francisco. The temperature was about 26 degrees Celsius. (I'm not sure what that would be in Fahrenheit.) I went for a walk with my mother and then shopping for a new computer since our laptop has been too old now.
Pictures are taken while I was taking a walk near where I live.




Yesterday was a very long day. My flight from San Francisco international airport to Narita Airpot was fun and short although the flight was actually 11 hours long. I sat next to this old guy called David. He was a Lebanese American who was teaching in the U.S. and in Africa. He said that he was a counceler and teacher and that he was going to go to Singapore and Philipines for conferences. He was a very well educated sincere gentle man and he was nice enough to teach me about Pshycology. Later on he also showed me this fun math trick, (I will show you what he taught me if you are interested.) and in return I taught him how to play Sudoku. :) He said that the area in Africa he was working in has a lot of people with traumatic experiences and they need help. Through his work that he has been doing for so many years he got to know Brad Pitt's brother and they have been good frineds too! This was probably the closest I got to Brad Pitt. :P The weirdest but the coolest thing was that David's daughter's African given middle name was Aya! How peculiar!!
The picture below I took when I got home yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment