Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dad's Birthday & Visiting Grand Parents





Today was my dad's 60th birthday. We went to Meiji shrine and then to my grandparents house. I am not religious but I like visiting Meiji shrine for its calm atmosphere. Pictures above I took them at the shrine.


My grandpa and granma were very excited to see me since I hadn't seen them for a while and they welcomed me with a LOT of food!! :) I was happy that my dog, Gonta was still alive. He is 17 years old and is still happy and healthy.



neigbor's cat making a face at the camera

my grandparents and Gonta

3 comments:

purpleorc said...

Hey Aya! I'm glad you are having a great time at home :) The shrine pictures look amazing. Makes me want to go to japan right now with you as a tour guide hehehe.
Carolina and I miss you. Keep having a wonderful time there. see you soon

Isabella said...

Hi again! I love your pics, everything looks so homey and nice. I'm glad you're having a good time back home. We want to buy a nicer camera so we can take pretty pictures, what kind of camera do you have?

Your neighbor's cat looks like he's scheming something, keep an eye on him ok?

Luigi said...

Hey I came in this place ! I was lost trying to find a friend in Yoyogi Parc and get lost at the other side of this park !