Friday, May 23, 2008

Lunch and Afternoon with Naoko


I went to Shibuya today to hangout with Naoko. She is a friend I have known ever since I was 14 so that makes her my really close friend that I have known for 11 years now. :) She is a very happy person and I adore her so much. We went to our favorite hangout place in Shibuya, T.G.I Fridays. I just noticed it was actually Friday today and I feel kinda dorky now... but anyway, I was very surprised how cheap our meal was at Fridays. I had LocoMoco and it was 10 dollars. It came with refill free drink and a nice cup of soup. Of course in Japan we NEVER pay tips so the meal was really only 1000 yen. We ordered brownies later on and stayed there for about 4 hours.

We went shopping for a while and then went to rest at a Starbucks in the train station building. Tokyo is reallllyyyyy crowded and it is very annoying walking around especially in rush hours... i miss San Francisco. :(

At Starbucks, I saw a Caucasian guy in a t-shirt that said "Fuck off" with the same logo from this book store called "Book Off" in Japan. I wanted to go ask him where he got it, but my Japanese side stopped me from actually going up to a stranger and ask him the question. It is considered to be "abnormal behavior" to do such thing in Japan.

Overall I had a good day.



No comments: