Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, Oliver and Sasha

Hi!!!!
I had a Yorkie I bought and had to let go coz I kept having allergic reactions. I sold him to my friend so I get to see him if I want to. I miss him. But I miss my dog, Gonta in Japan more. 
Yorkies are my favorite breed. 
A friend of mine Jeff bought a Yorkie in March as well. My dog Oliver and Jeff's dog Tazz were friends when I still had Oliver here. I wish I could have kept him so they could grow up together.
Nick's dog Sasha hated Oliver but they were becoming ok with each other... Still, SCARY SASHA, Poor Oliver...=(
look how small he is. I hope he is doing good at his new home.


lastly, a picture of Miss SASHA P.P. BURGLAR in a suitcase
"I think I'm going to Hawaii!"

1 comment:

Luigi said...

So cute dogs :)