I just finished watching American Idol Season 7.
This season final was awesome. I liked both David, David Cook and David Archuleta, but my favorite was Cook, and he WON!! yay!!!
Both of them are so good.
Little David, David Archuleta is really talented, cute and is so very good when it comes to slow emotinal songs.
This season final was awesome. I liked both David, David Cook and David Archuleta, but my favorite was Cook, and he WON!! yay!!!
Both of them are so good.
Little David, David Archuleta is really talented, cute and is so very good when it comes to slow emotinal songs.
Big David, David Cook is super good at making any song a rock tune. AND he is very good-looking. =)
"Billy Jean" by David Cook
"Eleanor Rigby" by David Cook
"Music of the Night" by David Cook
"The World I know" by David Cook
"Imagine" by David Archuleta
"With You" by David Archuleta
"Another Day in Paradise" by David Archuleta
"Long and Winding Road" by David Archuleta
"Billy Jean" by David Cook
"Eleanor Rigby" by David Cook
"Music of the Night" by David Cook
"The World I know" by David Cook
"Imagine" by David Archuleta
"With You" by David Archuleta
"Another Day in Paradise" by David Archuleta
"Long and Winding Road" by David Archuleta
1 comment:
You're such a big dork! Ha ha ha. I guess I'm a bigger dork though for watching all of the movies. =) I definately liked Cook better his voice wasn't that amazing in the beginning but by the end its like he was a different person. I was blown away. The other kid had a good voice but not as interesting.
Post a Comment